In order to find the best fit for you and your child at Minnesota Waldorf School (MWS), we have created an application process that creates a space for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you. Please contact our Enrollment Coordinator, with any questions and to schedule a tour, 651-487-6700 ext: 202 or email@example.com.
Parent-Toddler Class Enrollment
- Download Growing Together registration form, fill out and mail to MWS or email to Jen Pavich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call MWS at 651-487-6700.
Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grades One through Eight Enrollment
1. Attend an Enrollment Event
We provide many ways for you to learn about MWS:
- Preschool/Kindergarten Open Houses (Schedule)
- Classroom Tours (call to schedule)
- Holiday Fair enrollment table (the Friday & Saturday before Thanksgiving)
- Experience Waldorf – an event that invites adults into the classroom to gain personal experience with the Waldorf curriculum
Fill out and return the Application For Admission with a $50 non-refundable application fee. Either download the application and mail it to MWS, attn: Jen Pavich, fill in the Online Application for Admission, email to our Enrollment Coordinator at email@example.com or fax to our Enrollment Coordinator at 651-487-6800.
3. Student Visit
Preschool/Kindergarten Applicants. The young child is invited to attend a scheduled Kindergarten Afternoon with their parent(s), where they will experience what happens in a typical Preschool/Kindergarten morning.
Grades Applicants. A student applying for Grades 1-8 will be invited to visit the classroom for three consecutive school days.
4. Parent Interview with the Class Teacher
This is an excellent opportunity for families to ask questions about the school, discuss the guiding principles of Waldorf education, and share information about their child. In turn, teachers share observations about the student’s experience in the classroom.
After the interview, the teacher will notify the Admission’s Office regarding acceptance or next steps. Within seven business days, a letter of acceptance, conditional acceptance, acceptance pending space availability or non-acceptance will be sent.