2019 Summer Camp Registration - Step One
**Choose this option ONLY if you have already completed the form below for the 2019 camp season**
Family/Child Information Form
Complete the form below so that we have you and your child's information on file for Summer Camp 2019. You'll only need to complete this form once. Then you can order Summer Camp registrations as needed, using the button above.
Minnesota Waldorf School 2019 Summer Camp Terms and Conditions
- Camp fees are due, in full, at the time of registration. Registration will be accepted until Monday at noon, seven days prior to attending camp.
- Drop-in care or same-day registration is not available.
- If you have registered for a 3 or 4-day week of camp, the option to add additional days is available on a limited basis as space permits. The cutoff for adding additional days is noon on the Wednesday of the week being extended.
- Children must be picked up by their registered end times. If punctual pick up at the 3:00 p.m. end time poses a problem, please consider registering for an extended day until 5:00 p.m. In order to keep proper staffing, we cannot accommodate a grace period. Any late pickup past your registered end time will result in a late fee billed at $15.00 per quarter hour.
- If you have registered for a 3:00 p.m. end time, the option to switch to a 5:00 p.m. end time is available on a limited basis as space permits. Requests to switch to an extended day will be accepted until Monday at noon, seven days prior to attending camp.
- The option to switch registered camp weeks is available on a limited basis as space permits. All changes must be made at least thirty days prior to the start of a session. There is a $75 change fee when switching weeks.
- Refunds for cancellations made at least thirty days prior to the start of a session will be issued, LESS a $75.00 cancellation fee. Please allow 4–6 weeks for refund requests to be processed.
- All payments are non-transferable to other parties. Camp registration is charged per session. Fees may not be prorated per day.
- There will be no refunds or makeups for absences, illnesses, vacations, cancellations due to weather, or late matriculation.
- It is the responsibility of the guardian to indicate on the Family/Child Information form any diagnoses or conditions that may necessitate extra accommodations or one-on-one care. In the event that our program cannot accommodate your child's individual needs or your child cannot be successful in our environment, we reserve the right to discontinue registration immediately.
- All campers must be 100% able to use the bathroom independently without assistance.
- All medications (prescription and over-the-counter) must be turned in to the camp staff upon arrival and include instructions. Medication will be dispensed either by camp staff or Minnesota Waldorf School administrative staff. Do not send medications to summer camp without informing the camp counselor.
- Families whose children have severe allergies should inform the summer camp staff and the school what needs to be in place during camp for their child’s safety.
- Children must stay home for the following: varicella (chicken pox), fever, diarrhea, vomiting, lice, conjunctivitis (pink eye), and strep throat. Children may return to summer camp once they have been free of the illness or condition for twenty-four hours.
- If your child develops a fever of 100 F or greater, vomits, or is too sick to participate in summer camp, you will be notified to pick up your child. If you cannot be reached, your emergency contacts will be notified.
- Please label all clothing and other belongings that are brought to camp. Please leave all valuables at home. Minnesota Waldorf School is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No electronic devices are allowed at camp, including but not limited to the following items: mobile phones, e-readers, tablets, computers, etc.
- Minnesota Waldorf School reserves the right to cancel the registration of any camper whose actions are deemed dangerous or disruptive. If this occurs, no reduction or return of fee, or any part thereof, will be made.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for signing their children in and out of summer camp.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that your child has permission to participate in all camp programs, camp trips, and special outings planned and supervised by Minnesota Waldorf School summer camp staff.