Minnesota Waldorf School
2018 Music Festival
Terms and Conditions
• Booth fee is $110
• Electricity is not available
• Vendor will provide pop-up and tables/displays
• Total booth space is approximately 10′ x 10′
• Full payment of booth fee is due at time of application. If an applicant is not accepted, the booth fee will be returned
3. APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE:
• You will be notified via email upon the acceptance of your application
• Booth spaces are limited
• Festival management may choose to deny a vendor based on appropriateness of products or duplication of vendors
• Booth space allocation is at the sole discretion of Festival management
• Booth location assignments will be issued starting July 1st
• Applications will not be considered if booth fee is not paid.
4. DEADLINE & CANCELLATION POLICY:
• No refunds will be issued for cancellation after July 7th.
• All sales will be transacted by and all proceeds will go directly to the vendors.
• Festival management makes no claim as to potential sales, orders, or amount of traffic generated.
6. SETUP AND BREAKDOWN:
• Setup is from 7:30 am to 11:00 am.
• We require that all vehicles are moved to the Harambee school parking lot next door after unloading.
• We ask that booth be completely ready to go by 11:00 am when the gates open.
• Booth must be kept open until the advertised closing time.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Please direct questions to Ed Nelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org